When you are looking to purchase a new home, especially if you are a first-time home owner, the process can often be very daunting and overwhelming. At JS Homes, we want to do our part in making things feel easy for you so that we can be a resource and a partner to you throughout the experience. Follow these simple steps for a simple and streamlined journey to home ownership!
1. Model home tour: our sales manager will meet you onsite at the sales center and guide you on a tour through the model home so that you can learn about all the options and find the home that is the perfect fit for your needs – from available sites to floor plans to styles.
2. Select your home size and model: once you’ve familiarized yourself with the choices at-hand, the next step is choosing the best-fitting home for your lifestyle.
3. Financial pre-approval: we will put you in contact with one of our preferred mortgage partners to expedite the pre-approval process, working within the constraints of your financial situation.
4. Design your new home: meet with our sales manager to personalize the features and designs of your new home – everything from exterior to interior finishes and aesthetics including countertops, flooring, roofing, and more!
5. Building begins: our sales manager and project manager will review your plans and design selections and work with our team to begin bringing them to life. They will reconfirm all your selections and give you the rundown on what to expect through construction, which will include photo and real-time status updates.
6. Pre-drywall orientation: our project manager will tour you through your new home and give you a behind-the-scenes peek before drywall goes up.
7. Almost there: you will do a walk-through with our project manager before settlement from top to bottom and review the 10-year limited warranty that comes with your new home.
8. Move in day: you will do one final tour with our project manager to see your new and completed home!